With the recent launch of QuickBooks 2016, Intuit has come up with many striking features for the accounting software to help users have a better QuickBooks experience. The latest desktop accounting software for Pro, Premier, Accountant and Enterprise solutions shares the same interface as the older version; still the improved and superior features make it exceptionally distinct from the previous. Below are some of the key features of the different editions of QuickBooks and the highlights of the difference between QuickBooks 2015 and QuickBooks 2016.
• A dashboard feature named Bill Tracker is an addition to the QuickBooks Hosting 2015. It allows user to check the status of all kinds of money-out transactions, including purchase orders and bills.
• Easy clearance of unused transactions has been made easier in QuickBooks 2016 with the addition of a new feature named Bulk Clear Send Forms. It lets you get rid of massive chunks of transactions stored in “Email Later” flag.
• In the last version QuickBooks 2015, users were required to enter the date in a Year-to-Last Month analysis. However, with the new edition QuickBooks 2016, you just need to select "Fiscal Year-to-Last Month" and the data will be available. The generic date in the software will display all the data for the entire fiscal year except the transaction details of the last month.
• Label Printer Support feature added in the new version 2016 facilitates one-up continuous feed labels. In the older versions, only Page-oriented (Single sheets) and Continuous (Perforated Edge) printers were supported.
• QuickBooks Hosting 2016 features also include a New Verify/Rebuild Feature. With this feature, you can review former Verify and Rebuild results. On selecting this feature, two screens will flash on the screen. The errors found, errors fixed besides errors which could not be fixed – all will be displayed on the two screens.
Also, there has been a significant upgrade in the 2016 version of QuickBooks Enterprise. Besides the enhancements like Bill Tracker, Bulk Clear Send Forms, Fiscal Year-to-Last Month report filter and Label Printer Support, QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 boasts QuickBooks Statement Writer Support for Microsoft Office 2013, Custom Field Filtering on Item Reports, Column sorting on Payment screen.
All the features introduced in the QuickBooks 2016 make it a more efficient and accurate accounting software for all kinds of small as well as medium businesses. So, upgrade your current edition of QuickBooks with the latest version QuickBooks 2016 today and have a better QuickBooks experience.